Why would I go to San Bernardino Baptist Church ?
It is a fair question, and one that you are likely seeking in relation to your online search! We do not claim to have it ‘figured out’, but we do give great effort in what we do for our God!
We use only the King James Version in all of our ministries!
- Though we are never mean about it, and you are welcome to bring whatever version of the Bible with you into our services, we have decided for sake of unity and textual purity that we will use only the King James Version for all of our ministries.
- The reason we exclusively use the King James Version is two-fold: for sake of Textual Preservation, and for sake of the Translation Process.
- We believe that it is the preaching of the Word of God that changes lives today, and preaching takes precedence in our services over all other things.
- Preaching is not about trying to make us feel better about our current conditions, it is about knowing the Truth of God, as declared from His Word. It is this Truth that can free from our sinful decisions, and helps us to better understand how the trials in our life can make us more like our Saviour.
We recognize that our praise, and our worship, is for the audience of One!
- In relation to our praise, we believe that we are not singing to impress anyone, but to express gratitude to a Holy one!
- In our morning worship service we also take time to collectively worship God; not just at the end of a message, but in the midst of our service, we give pause to recognize a Holy God who is worthy of worship
We strive to be Authentic, while understanding that Christ has called us to be Different!
- Church is not about a “judgement free zone”. It is about a place where we are to be encouraging to one another, while at the same time, impressing upon one another the need to be more like Christ!
- As one man said “a rubber-band is useless until it is stretched” we know that our lives need to be stretched in order to have a purpose. At San Bernardino Baptist Church we will encourage you to stretch in your faith, family, and friendships!